- Center for East West Medicine
- Center for Excellence in Pancreatic Diseases
- Center for Human Nutrition
- Center for Neurobiology of Stress
- Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology
- Mindful Awareness Research Center
- Pediatric Pain Program
- Stiles Program in Integrative Oncology
- Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology
- UCLArts and Healing
Category Archives: Simms/Mann Center for Integrative Oncology
Simms/Man UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology, a member center of CCIM, invites you to mark your calendar for their upcoming lectures. Tuesday, May 8, 7:00pm-9:00pm – Get Up and Go for Cancer Wellness: Exercise & Nutrition Choices (Mary L. Hardy, MD and Maria De La Paz Garcia) Tuesday, June 12, 7:00pm-9:00pm – Surgical and Medical Perspectives in Diagnosis, […]
The Simms/Mann–UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology at UCLA’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, a member of UCLA CCIM, will need your vote to receive LIVESTRONG community impact funding for a program proven to support families fighting cancer. Click here to vote now!
Boost immunity, reduce stress, promote well-being and more with mindful awareness practices. For cancer patients, family members and friends, Saturday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Presented by CCIM members the Mindful Awareness Research Center and the Simms/Mann Center for Integrative Oncology. Details and registration here.