- Center for East West Medicine
- Center for Excellence in Pancreatic Diseases
- Center for Human Nutrition
- Center for Neurobiology of Stress
- Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology
- Mindful Awareness Research Center
- Pediatric Pain Program
- Stiles Program in Integrative Oncology
- Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology
- UCLArts and Healing
Category Archives: Event
Boost immunity, reduce stress, promote well-being and more with mindful awareness practices. For cancer patients, family members and friends, Saturday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Presented by CCIM members the Mindful Awareness Research Center and the Simms/Mann Center for Integrative Oncology. Details and registration here.
UCLArts and Healing offers a four-week workshop led by psychotherapist and writing consultant Rachel Ballon. Participants in “Happy Endings: Re-writing Your Life” will rewrite thoughts, attitudes and inner critics to transform negative life scripts into positive ones. Find details and register here.
On October 9, 2011, UCLArts and Healing presents a workshop on ” HOW CLOSE CAN WE GET? Dimensions of Intimacy: Exploring a Path Towards More Authentic and Satisfying Relationships with Carolyn Braddock”. For more information, please click here.